Thursday, January 2, 2014

Post Holidays

I hope everyone had a peaceful holiday season. I have no recap of 2013, no top 5 list nor resolutions for the new year except to get a job closer to home!  Let's just say that I had a fun and busy vacation.

 I have to say though, that I'm happy to be back into regular days once again.  Most people are back to work and vacations winding down and I can get back to life. It was very, very nice not to have to work during the holidays.  It was the first time in my life that I didn't have to work and I kept very busy with last minute details.  I don't know how I would have done it all had I been working. But, now I have the time again to get back to my life without any holidays, shopping and all the rest that goes along with it.  I need to get back on a schedule and that includes adding some sewing time.  Strangely enough - or not so strange - I had no time to sew.  Story of my life, right?

So, let's get 2014 started, shall we?  I'm off to the sewing room....

1 comment:

  1. Hope your having fun in your sewing room.. I too, am proud the holidays are over, and can get back to normal living. Happy Sewing.

    ReplyDelete